An FDIC insured savings account with statement convenience quarterly or monthly, if your account is linked in a combined statement with your checking. Unlimited deposit/withdrawal access by teller or ATM. Account is free of charge when an average daily balance of $200 is maintained and only a $2 service charge (assessed monthly) if average daily balance falls below $200.
Choice Money Market Savings
A true market yielding savings account paying a very attractive rate of interest on balances of only $2,500 or more
Compare The Value!
- Unlimited number of withdrawals allowed if in person or by mail
(minimum withdrawal/transfer amount of $250)
- Interest is calculated on the daily collected balance and added to your account balance monthly at statement time
- Higher yields for higher balances
- FDIC Insured
- Free Internet Banking available for funds transfer to other OCSB accounts (maximum of 6 pre-authorized or electronic transfers per month)
- A $10 service charge will be applied if the balance falls below $2,500 any day during the statement cycle (monthly).
Certificates of Deposit
We offer several different certificates of deposit (CD's), based upon term (months or years) and amount of deposit. If you are not familiar with what a CD can do for you, or want to refresh your memory, visit our CD's page. Please consult our Rates Page to see our tiers and rates to determine which CD will work best for you. Then stop by one of our Locations to open your CD today!
Individual Retirement Accounts
An Individual Retirement Account, or IRA, is a perfect way to plan for your financial future. By saving money in a special account with specific tax-advantage rules and a great interest rate you can begin to build your nest egg as early as you want! We offer two types of IRAs: the Traditional IRA, and the Roth IRA. Please visit our IRA Information Page for further details and visit our Rates Page to find out what earning power your money has.
Combined Statement Convenience
All of your deposit and loan accounts (with the same names in the same order) may be combined on one statement for easy access to balance, interest (earned & paid), and transaction history etc. Please call bookkeeping (812-829-4811 or toll-free 888-275-6272) to request that your accounts be combined for statement convenience.