Open a Personal Account Online
Interest-bearing checking with no minimum balance
- Free of Service Charge - No Minimum Balance, No Per Check Charge
- Interest Paid on Daily Balance
- Cashier's Checks and Money Orders with no issue fee (Limit of 6 per month)
Additional Service Available
- Free VISA® Check or ATM Card
- BankLine 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Banking at ocsbank.com with Bill Pay
- Android Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay
- Overdraft privilege on qualifying accounts
- Line of Credit Overdraft Protection*
- Maintain an Average Daily Balance of $200 to avoid a $3 monthly service charge
- No Service Charge for those under the Age of 25
- Monthly statement if combined with Checking Account
Choice Money Market Savings
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500 to avoid $10 monthly service charge
- Interest paid on daily balance, with tiered interest rates
- Daily balance computation method: Interest is calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day.
- Accrual of interest on non-cash deposits: Interest will begin to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items into your account (for example, checks).
|This is a variable rate account and the interest rate and APY may change at any time. To confirm the current rate and yield information be sure to review the Truth in Savings Disclosure during the application process or call us at (812) 829-4811.
| 0 - $2,499.99
| $2,500 - $24,999.99
| $25,000 - $99,999.99
| $100,000 & Over
| * APY = Annual Percentage Yield
New Account Kit
Switching to Owen County State Bank Has Never Been Easier – Let us help you make the move now.
- Open your Owen County State Bank account today.
You can open an account with us by visiting any of our 5 locations. Call (812) 829-4811 to find out which banking center is closest to you.
- If opening a checking account, discontinue writing checks and using your Debit card on your old checking account.
Let all of the checks you have written on that account clear. Remember that this could take up to 10 days. Destroy your old ATM or Debit cards.
- Change Direct Deposits.
Complete the Automatic Deposit Authorization Form. A separate form should be
provided to anyone you receive a direct deposit from, i.e. your employer, the Social Security Administration or your retirement plan.
- Change any Automatic Withdrawals.
Complete the Automatic Payment Authorization Form. A separate form should be provided to anyone who automatically debits funds from your account using your old bank account number (i.e. online service provider, etc.). Also, your new debit card number will need to be provided to anyone using your card number for automatic withdrawals.
- Close your old account.
Complete the Authorization to Close Account Form to let your old bank know you wish to close the account. This form also helps you tell them what to do with any money remaining in the account. Best of all, you can avoid the inconvenience of going to your old bank to close the account in person by mailing this form to them.
Forms Provided by Owen County State Bank:
Switch Kit Checklist
Automatic Deposit Authorization Form
Automatic Payment Authorization Form
Authorization to Close Account