|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||OWEN COUNTY STATE BANK
|What we do
|How does OWEN COUNTY STATE BANK protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does OWEN COUNTY STATE BANK collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account
- Deposit money
- Pay your bills
- Apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Our affiliates include:
- Owen Financial Corporation
- Owen Financial Insurance LLC
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- OWEN COUNTY STATE BANK does not share information with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include Account Benefits Companies and Insurance Companies